Heating Pads from Big Box Stores verses Handmade Heating pads. What you're missing by not shopping SMALL!
Here's what you get when you shop for a Heating pad at Big Box Stores
- a mass produced product
- a product using a far inferior filling that will barely help your sore muscles
- fabric that is not only UGLY but cheap and much thinner than it should be to retain heat
- impersonal contact and truly ... nobody really gives a hoot that you just bought that heat pad from a Big Box Store.
- supporting big establishment
Here's what you get when you shop for HANDMADE HEATING PADS
- A heating pad made with medium weight 100% fashionable cotton fabric chosen by a human with great taste
- A HEATING PAD THAT WORKS!! DON'T SPEND YOUR HARD EARNDED MONEY ON A MASS PRODUCED PRODUCT MADE TO MAKE MONEY THAT WILL BARELY HELP YOU!
- A very effective heating pad that will promote overall better body health, ease anxiety, soothe sore muscles and reduce inflammation and swelling
- Attention to all the details that go into making a durable and effective heating pad
- A superior filling in whole flax seed and dried lavender flower. Flax will hold heat much longer than any rice or buckwheat filled bag
- Helping a family exactly LIKE YOURS compete in a global market made for the "big boys". And I Candace will be the one counting the pennies ... to pay the utility bills ... just like you, just like an average person
- A well packaged product for shipping and a nicely packaged present inside to unwrap and get a little excited about because ... well damn... we just don't get enough presents in life!
- A sense of pride in helping to push forward the movement and ideology of shopping small and shopping local to keep our economies functioning through Covid19 and BEYOND!
- A happy mom and wife. Not to mention the happy stay at home mom I employ during our busy times who gets to use that money for her three kids
- A person who will be smiling because she's happy her Flax Pac will be helping another person. Trust me, you'll feel the love through The Flax Pac!